亞蔬—世界蔬菜中心（The World Vegetable Center）誠徵研究人員，徵人摘要分享如下，有興趣者亦可由相關連結下載徵人PDF文件
The World Vegetable Center (WorldVeg) seeks a Scientist to join its on-going research on developing economical, environmentally safe and sustainable pest management strategies for improving vegetable production. The position will be based at WorldVeg’s headquarters in Shanhua, Tainan, Taiwan.
The job (key responsibilities):
* Carry out research and development activities in classical host plant resistance to insect and mite pests, chemical ecology, biological control including bio-pesticides, chemical ecology and molecular approaches in pest management.
* Assist the Entomology team to implement integrated pest management (IPM) programs in tropical Asia and sub-Saharan Africa.
* Supervise or co-supervise undergraduate and graduate students for their thesis research at headquarters as well as regional offices.
* Enhance the capacity of partners in developing and promoting IPM.
* Actively contribute to the preparation of grant proposals, project reports and manuscripts for publication in refereed journals, reviewed conference proceedings, and technical bulletins.
* Collaborate with plant breeders, plant pathology, biotechnology, genetic resources and other related disciplines at the Center and institutes within and outside Taiwan.
* Engage in such other relevant project activities as determined by the Lead Entomologist.